Real Indian Wedding Karina and Nehal at the St. Regis

Category: |

There are none more fascinating or vibrantly rich in tradition as a classic Hindu wedding. SO filled with meaning and overflowing with symbolism. Karina & Nehal’s wedding celebration, sent to us by our Little Black Book ~ Orange County Wedding Consultant ~ Stephanie Lairson is about as good as it gets!
Stephanie Lairson ~ Wedding Consultant


Karina and Nehal were married at the St. Regis in Monarch Beach last fall. I can’t even begin to imagine how long it must take to plan a celebration like this! As Abby would say, “Sheer gorgeousness!”
Stephanie Lairson ~ Wedding Consultant
Ooohh her shoes! Here’s a story from their fabulous photographer, Ryan Phillips’ Blog
*Brides note about the shoes – Christian Louboutin Beverly Hills – I saw a photo of these shows in Vogue over a year before the wedding. I had to have them! I was on the hunt. I went to 2 shops in New York and checked Neimans and Saks. I was coming back from a meeting one day in Beverly Hills and I saw the Christian Louboutin store on Burton Way. I decided to pop in and there they were – glowing in the window. I bought the very last pair – luckily they were my size! Apparently they made very few of this style and they sold out fast. I wanted to wear them so badly that  I wore them around the house so I wouldn’t get the bottoms scuffed – they waited a whole year to make their debut!
{We also read on Ryan’s blog that the design of her reception clothing was inspired by these shoes! Pretty great.}
Stephanie Lairson ~ Wedding Consultant
Stephanie Lairson ~ Wedding Consultant
Stephanie Lairson ~ Wedding Consultant
What an amazing venue … what an amazing couple … kind of makes me want to break into a My Fair Lady song …
Stephanie Lairson ~ Wedding Consultant
LOVE LOVE LOVE the portraits …
Stephanie Lairson ~ Wedding Consultant
These guys belong on a magazine cover. All photos courtesy of Ryan Phillips Photography. Fabulous!
Stephanie Lairson ~ Wedding Consultant
Thanks so much to Ryan for sharing these images. Our congratulations to Karina and Nehal.
Stephanie Lairson is a highly acclaimed wedding consultant in Orange County. Just in case you missed her March feature on the Little Black Book Blog … you might want to take a look back at Victoria & Matthew’s Wedding. Totally different. Totally great!

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply