Sizzle IN STYLE

Category: |

Grand & SumptuousSizzle IN STYLE
Revamp your closet with the latest western trends and be the first one to adopt it. Tights are IN these days and with a colour like black, you can pair it with just about any top. So go ahead, don these western outfits and be the first one to sizzle in style!

Hot Favourite
Walk in a party wearing this simple yet chic attire and you are sure to turn many heads. This sultry red shirt goes well with black tights as well as trousers and the bright hue will reflect your exuberant personality elegantly. Accessorise your look with twinkling silver hoops and a gorgeous stone necklace.

Grab It
Go for light hues and clean silhouettes to make a subtle style statement. Single-colour ensembles in soft brown, whites and summery yellows attract everyone attention. Make an elegant appearance with this camel shirt and accessorise yourself with some spunky jewellery!

Black Magic
Black reflects elegance and class – it is a perennial colour that can mesmerise anyone anywhere. Show off your graceful persona in this black sleeveless gown. It is a wonderful choice for formal parties and dinners. An urban woman's wardrobe is incomplete without this gorgeous and classy black attire!

I Text Ayesha
I Hair & Make-up: Basit Ali
I Designer: Maria B
I Styling: Fahad Yaqoob
I Coordination: Umer Mushtaq
I Photography: Zeeshan Ghauri
I Model: Mathira























Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Well this is good info for me. Thanks for sharing this!


Leave a Reply