The Rising Star | Sajjal Ali

Category: |


The very talented Sajjal Ali is truly among the rare breed of actresses who are here to stay for a long time. After giving some gripping performances in a few serials, she has made her mark as a talented actress whose amazing acting skills has made her the darling of nearly every director.
After making the debut on small screen with 'Mahmoodabad Ki Malkaiyen', she has managed to gain a large fan-following in a very short span of time with her innocent looks.
Her face has a charismatic appeal, and her twinkling almond eyes have dreams of becoming a super star one day.

Sajjal In A Nutshell
Date of birth: 17th January
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Do you believe in stars… No I don't.
One thing you would want to change about yourself... Control over my anger.
If you weren't an actress... I would be a politician then, because it also involves a lot of drama.
Your favourite snack… I don't like snacks.
Your favourite travel destination… Dubai
Your favourite movie… 'Black'
FASHION MAGAZINEYou tend to worry about… People with double standards. It is difficult to deal with them.
Favourite singers… Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Shreya Ghoshal and Kishore Kumar
Favourite song… Melodious tunes attract me a lot.
Best compliment you have ever received… Fahad Mustafa said that when he saw my first shot, he was surprised that how can a new comer be so perfect? I consider it as the best compliment I have ever received.

I Hair & Make-up: Jaweria Randhawa
I Designer: Wajahat Mansoor
I Photography: Shahbaz Shazi
I Model: Sajjal Ali 

FASHION MAGAZINEFASHION MAGAZINEFASHION MAGAZINEFASHION MAGAZINE

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply