Bride In Pastels

Bride In Pastels
Gone are the days when bright and loud makeup was en vogue. The new season demands soft and subtle looks. Look fabulous on your big day with mesmerising pastel hues. The soothing eye shadows in blue, candy pink and green shades give the eyes a gorgeous appeal. Go for a soft look that can help brighten up your complexion as well as give your skin a glow. Muted shades such as olive, mauve and soft browns can also be skilfully used depending upon the colour of the bridal outfit. Make your lips prominent with alluring candy pink and frosty azure glosses. Adorn the dazzling kundan jewellery to complement your magnificent bridal attire.

I Designer: Parisheh's Collection by Farah Jahanzaib
I Makeup: Saqib & Sabiha's
I Jewellery: Anum Yazdani
I Coordination: Farhan J Ansari
I Photography: Kashif Ali
I Model: Zara Gul

Bride In Pastels

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply